- DESCRIPTION OF USERS AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Personal Information
If You choose to use certain features, tools and services available in Adhdmedshop to manage Your health information, We will collect health information that You enter into those My Med Help features, tools and services. If You choose to use Our Invite a Friend, Email This, or Share This service to tell a friend, family member or health care provider (“HCP”) about Our Website, We will ask You for Your name, Your email address and Your friend’s, family member’s or HCP’s email address.
If You decide to post information in Public Areas, Your Personal Information may also contain sensitive personal information, including any confidential health information (if You choose to provide it) that You voluntarily provide.
From time to time, Adhdmedshop may communicate with You through postal mail, email, fax, telephone, or other forms of electronic communications regarding Your Account, inquiries You may make to Adhdmedshop customer service, the Products and Services and new Products and Services. If You respond to these communications, Your responses may also contain Personal Information.
You can decline to provide Your Personal Information to Us by not engaging in the activities described above, such as by not registering or creating an Account on the Website or by not using the Products and Services. If You decline to submit Personal Information, Adhdmedshop may not be able to or may choose not to provide to You some or all of its Products and Services. Accordingly, You can determine to a large extent what Personal Information You wish to provide to Us.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
- Providing the Products and Services, operating, improving, and personalizing the Products and Services, providing customer service, administering Our business activities, customizing Our advertising and marketing communications, making available Products and Services to Our users or as otherwise described when We collect the information;
- Providing You personalized and clinically relevant information on Your personalized Adhdmedshop page and throughout the Products and Services. Adhdmedshop creates a personal home page specifically for Your health information;
- Communicating with You, Your family member or Your HCP, corresponding with You to respond to Your comments or questions, sending You emails about Our website;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to troubleshoot, maintain, protect and improve the Products and Services and the Website;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of Adhdmedshop’s network and the Website, including creating and maintaining backups or other archival copies of Personal Information and other related data;
- Developing and offering Products and Services, which may include use of Your Information by Adhdmedshop in connection with developing and offering to You Products and Services which may be supported by third-party advertising from manufacturers, retailers and/or other service providers within the healthcare industry (e.g., pharmaceutical and/or medical device manufacturers, suppliers, or retailers) and communicating about these Products and Services to You through postal mail, email, fax, telephone, text message, or other forms of electronic communications;
- To personalize Your search experience on the Website;
- For any other purposes disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which You consent; and
PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We take reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your Information, including Personal Information stored or maintained on Our servers and other systems. These measures include internal reviews of Adhdmedshop data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to servers and systems where Adhdmedshop personal data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, We cannot guarantee the security of Your Information, including Personal Information.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION